Monday, November 14, 2011

Intro

As you may know the one thing I love the most is cooking. I always catch myself writing about cooking in some way. I go to Broadmoor for Culinary Arts and also work at Cheddar's and i cook anywhere from four to nine hours a day, seven days a week. There are so many things i create in a day but there is always one thing that stands out to me.
I have to create and write recipes for every single things that gets made at Broadmoor. I am going to use this to help me write about my Daily Cooking Life and to keep some recipes organized. I do so much in the kitchen in one day i wish more people could share, or even hopefully taste the creations. Hopefully it won't make you too hungry.
I will share my day in the kitchen and one thing I create that stands out to me. I am going to put up recipes and directions. If you choose to you can make it yourself. I will also put my review on that item. Feel free to read, comment, or try yourself. Bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. I can't cook for my life, so its interesting to read about somebody who can :) good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a lot of people tell me that, especially girls. thanks!

    ReplyDelete